Buying the best vacuum cleaner for your home can be a difficult task especially when you are doing it for the first time and have your hard earned money at stake. With 100s of vacuum cleaner brands and models to choose from, finding the best vacuum cleaner that suits your requirements can be very daunting.
Table of Contents
- What is a Vacuum Cleaner?
- Buying Guide to Find Best Vacuum Cleaner
- 1. Budget
- 2. Design
- 3. Brand
- 4. Easy to Clean
- Vacuum Cleaners & its Types
- 1. Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- 2. Canister Vacuum Cleaners
- 3. Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
- 4. Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
- 8 Best Vacuum Cleaners In India – Reviews
- 1. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner (Red) with Free 3 Dust Bags
- 2. Karcher WD 3 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Eureka Forbes Trendy Nano
- 4. Eureka Forbes Trendy Steel
- 5. Black & Decker VH780
- 6. Eureka Forbes Easy Clean Plus 800-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Panasonic MC-CG303
- 8. Bissell Aero Vac 2-In-1 Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the need for a HEPA filter?
- 2. What to choose a canister vacuum or upright vacuum?
- 3. Is is true that vacuum cleaners with dust bags are better for allergy sufferers?
- 4. If a vacuum cleaner has a more powerful motor, does that mean it has more suction power?
- 5. How often do we need to change the vacuum bag?
- 6. What is the main difference between a turbobrush and a powerbrush?
- 7. When should I vacuum my home?
- 9. Which one is the best-selling vacuum cleaner?
- 10. What is the best-selling vacuum attachment?
- Vacuum Cleaners Buying Tips
- 1. Bag or Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- 2. Weight
- 3. Capacity
- 4. Indicator
- 5. HEPA Filters
- 6. Attachments
- Vacuum Cleaners – How Does it Work???
What is a Vacuum Cleaner?
It is a home appliance that helps us in cleaning the house. The vacuum cleaners are of different types depending upon their requirements and have a great history. They were introduced in 1599 initially and then in 1860 they were known as carpet cleaners and electric power was not implemented till then however after several types of research from the 20th century finally we have the vacuum cleaners with inbuilt motors to help for the household purposes.
But you don’t need to worry now. If you are looking for the best vacuum cleaners for your home, you’re at the right place. We at BestForYourHome.co.in have collected reviews from users all over the country to avoid any error in the selection procedure.
Buying Guide to Find Best Vacuum Cleaner
Here are the things to keep in mind to find the best vacuum cleaners in India. You will need to carefully consider certain points like:
This is a very important factor when you are planning to purchase a vacuum cleaner as there are many options available at products of various budgets. The price of the vacuum cleaner usually ranges from Rs 1000 to 40,000 however if you require to clean carpet then the products that range from Rs 2500- Rs 40000 are just perfect as they include all advanced features inbuilt
The products with less price are perfect for hard floor cleaning and include all inbuilt features hence you need to choose wisely after considering the budget.
There are vacuum cleaners of different size and design as everyday new product is introduced to the market and the trend gets replaced. The vacuum cleaners were earlier with a dust bag which collected the dust after cleaning however it was required to purchase the dust bag again and again. Nowadays the vacuum cleaners are bagless and are convenient. The vacuum cleaners come with various sizes and mechanism so make sure you chose the cleaner that matches your requirements.
In today’s market brand is nothing new to talk about as its mandatory to choose an appliance that has a good market reputation and has built trust among its customers all around. Certain vacuum cleaner brands provide after-sales services and are promising brands, such brands are always recommended.
4. Easy to Clean
All home appliances are for regular usage and hence it becomes important to know about the maintenance of the appliance for durability as without regular cleaning the product becomes inefficient. The vacuum cleaner with bag needs the bag to be replaced when it gets filled.
The bagless vacuum cleaners come with the mechanism in which the dust can be taken out from the body of the cleaner and the bag doesn’t need to be replaced.
Vacuum Cleaners & its Types
Vacuum Cleaners are of various types depending upon the different requirements and modifications that came along meanwhile every time. They are as follows:
1. Upright Vacuum Cleaners
The word upright refers to standing straight or the ability to stand on its own and these vacuum cleaners are very efficient to clean the carpets and also include brush to clean the dirt. These vacuum cleaners are very efficient and are the best in this category as they don’t need to be cleaned again and again. They are brush combs and usually have a larger capacity as compared to other vacuum cleaners as they don’t need to be cleaned again and again. This is an ideal vacuum cleaner if you have back pain as you don’t need to bend again and again.
- They are easy to hold
- These vacuum cleaners are manageable
- These vacuum cleaners include brush bar
- Perfect for wide carpet area.
- You don’t need to clean the vacuum cleaners again and again.
- These appliances are heavy and hence difficult to move from one room to another.
- It is difficult to use the vacuum cleaner in a small space.
- It is not suitable for hard floor cleaning.
2. Canister Vacuum Cleaners
The Canister Vacuum Cleaners are the vacuum cleaners whose canisters are connected to the long wand by a flexible hose. The Canisters Vacuum Cleaners are more expensive and more efficient as compared to the upright vacuum cleaners as they give a quiet hassle-free cleaning. These vacuum cleaners come with an engine, filter and dust bag. These vacuum cleaners are more efficient as they can be moved from one place to another through wheels. The hard surface can be efficiently cleaned by these vacuum cleaners without scattering dirt everywhere.
- They are light weighted, compact and can be easily carried to anyplace upstairs and downstairs.
- Better suction gives fast cleaning and efficient as compared to the upright vacuum cleaners due to bigger efficient engines.
- Less noise during the working of the appliance.
- Much efficient for hard floor cleaning.
- This kind of vacuum cleaner needs to bend hence it is not suitable for those with back pain.
- Requires to assemble and disassemble every time before and after cleaning.
- It is expensive as compared to the upright vacuum cleaners.
3. Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
The handheld vacuum cleaners are the ones that are very common and we find these in every house along with upright vacuum cleaners. These vacuum cleaners are efficient to remove smaller bits of dirt from places which are out of reach and especially the corners of the stairs, or cushions of the sofa etc. These are a great help for cleaning car interiors and usually cost cheaper as compared to the canister or upright vacuum cleaners. They are great alternatives to the heavy vacuum cleaners.
4. Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
These Robotic Vacuum Cleaners are also commonly known as Robovac is an intelligent device and includes inbuilt programming by which the cleaner includes side brushes which brush the dirt and slides it inside the appliance. The Robovac moves all around the house automatically and cleans or sucks in the dirt below.
This conventional cleaning uses the spinning brushes to clean the floor and also the vacuum stores dust in the little storage bin placed inside the vacuum cleaner.
8 Best Vacuum Cleaners In India – Reviews
1. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner (Red) with Free 3 Dust Bags
Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner (Red) with Free 3 Dust Bags is an automatic hand-held vacuum cleaner with lots of advanced features inbuilt within the appliance. There is powerful suction which makes the appliance more efficient and demanding. It is known as the best portable vacuum cleaner as you can carry it all across the house for cleaning every corner.
Built & Design
Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner (Red) with Free 3 Dust Bags comes with inbuilt functionalities like power suction and added advanced accessories which are useful in the long run. There is an automatic cord winder which makes the job easy and also an indicator which marks the dust is filled. There is a suction control to handle the air flow and the operation is very easy. The total Power is 1200 watts and the operating voltage is 230 volts.
Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner (Red) with Free 3 Dust Bags is a bestseller currently in Amazon and the reason behind this is the 100s of positive reviews of happy customers all across the country. The Vacuum is a solution to all cleaning issues and the best part is the indicator which helps in making sure that the vacuum is not completely filled.
- The vacuum cleaner is efficient enough to clean the sofa, bed, and pillows hence sufficient power.
- The product heats up but not much to melt the outer covering.
- They are 4 dust bags along with the product which is sufficient for cleaning quite some time.
- Great product built.
- The lock inside the body where the dust bag rests is very weak.
- Product quality could have been better.